4,5 hrs (Approx.)
Amazing underground labyrinth, one of the most precious Polish monuments. UNESCO World Heritage you can’t miss.
- Unforgettable experience and must-do in Krakow
- UNESCO World Heritage
- World’s largest mining heritage
- Beneficial micro climate for health
Wieliczka Salt Mines details:
As you probably know, Salt has a therapeutic power so you can take a deep breath out there.
Wieliczka Salt Mine was opened in the 13th century as one of the world oldest salt mines located near Krakow. It reaches almost 327 meters below the ground and has over 287 kilometres. You will walk through 20 chambers taking incredible journey for over 2 hours.
Besides admiring magnificent timber construction, lakes, chambers and majestic corridors, your visit will also have a positive effect on your health. Get ready for an amazing trip to Wieliczka Salt Mine!
Wieliczka Salt Mine has been put on the UNESCO World Heritage List as well as Auschwitz Birkenau Museum.
Begin your tour with pickup from one of the pickup points: one in Krakow Old Town & one in Krakow Kazimierz Area in the air-conditioned minibus. The journey to the salt mine takes about 45 minutes. The guide will show you around and tell you interesting stories about the mine. Entrance tickets are included in the price. The drop off is at the the place of pickup.
Approximate tour time with round-trip transfers: 3,5 hours.
- Underground journey ~2 hours
- English speaking live tour guide
- Round-trip transfer with pickup and drop off from pickup point
- Entrance tickets – skip the line
- Open tour – you might be joined with other people
- Private transfer
- Alcoholic drinks
- Plac Szczepański 8, Krakow Old Town. View in Google Maps
- Plac Wolnica 13, Krakow Kazimierz Area. View in Google Maps
Daily: morning & afternoon times
Times: 9:00, 12:00, 15:30, 16:40, 18:10.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- It is a shared tour what means that you might be joined with other travellers for this experience.
To receive exact prices you need to customise your activity by specifying size of your group and choosing preferred package and proceed to the checkout. After that you’ll receive a detailed offer with no strings attached.
To proceed with the booking a deposit is required to be paid by credit or debit card.
For a full refund, cancel at least 5 days in advance of the start date of the experience.