Discover World of Whisky
What exactly is that event about? It’s a gustatory journey through the Whisky World via Scotland, Ireland, the United States with the final stop in Japan. Only first served whisky is blended, the rest are single malts. To boost your sensations, there will be served a plate with delicious tapas which extremely good suit whisky tasting. You will have unlimited sparkling & still water as well. Additionally, we can arrange the cigar degustation. There is a special, separate room where you can smoke. We have a great variety of cigars, just ask about it our consultant when sending a request. OK, so let’s come to the point. You are going to experience:
Ready for Single Malts & Beyond?
Scotland (20 ml):
- Chivas Regal 12 years old / (blended)
- Clynelish 14 year old 46% abv., Highlands
- Springbank 15 year old 46% abv., Campbeltown
- Glenfarclas 21 year old 43% abv., Speyside
- Laphroaig 10 year old, 40% abv., Islay
- Talisker Storm, 45,8% abv., Skye
- Glenkinchie 12 year old, 43% abv., Lowlands
Ireland (20 ml):
The United States (20 ml):
- Bulleit Rye
- Evan Williams Single Barrel
Asia (20 ml):
- Nikka 10 Miyagikyo
The restaurant is situated near to the market square. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and show to the location where the whisky tasting takes place. It takes about 5 up to 10 minutes on foot. If you are going to stay outside the strict city centre we can arrange bus transfer for you. It is exclusive event, it means that you will have your own barman and enough time to enjoy the sampling and ask questions. Thanks to that there will be no need to hurry and you may get to know the whisky world thoroughly. After all, the guide will walk you to the hotel or a convenient place for you.
Approximate activity time: 2 hours.
- 13 various whisky (20 ml of each type)
- Plate of tapas for each person
- Experienced barman
- Local guide assistant
- Pickup service – venue is located in the old town – private transfer arranged on request
Sampling of 13 different kinds of whisky with tapas.
Meeting point arranged individually.
If transfers requested: pickup points arranged individually. Usually pick up point is at your hotel or if it is on the street with restricted traffic within 5 minutes walking distance.
Times to be individually arranged.
Return location to be individually arranged.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum number of participants applies: 2 people
- Age restriction applies: only for +18
- Dress code is casual
- Pickup service available on special request
To receive exact prices you need to customise your activity by specifying size of your group and choosing preferred package and proceed to the checkout. After that you’ll receive a detailed offer with no strings attached.
To proceed with the booking a deposit is required to be paid by credit or debit card.
For a full refund, cancel at least 5 days in advance of the start date of the experience.