Burnt Out, Lacking Inspiration?
Too much work, routine, demanding KPIs and targets may lead to burn out. There are moments in our professional lives that no matter how much money we’d receive as a pay raise it doesn’t motivate us. We lack fresh mindset, inspiration, detachment.
Team building activities away from the office desk are the remedy for boredom, routine, lack of inspiration.
Woods, Fresh Air, Wild Nature and You!
Imagine full day of activities close to nature, with fresh and healthy air, adrenaline and exciting things to do. Drive 4×4 car in the woods, recover it when got stuck in mud. Ride on quad bikes in rough terrain – streams, woods, fields & mud. Play paintball, fight for the flag, think about strategy and be quick to avoid hits! Eat real army pea soup & fry sausages over the open fire.
Experience It – No More Theory!
Feel free to contact us, ask for a quote. We’re happy to make this experience real for you and your team. We guarantee your team will double the KPIs and GTD meeting deadlines after this event.
Begin your tournament experience with pickup from your Krakow hotel or head quarter – our representative will come to meet you there and assist you during the activity. To the venue you will travel in a comfortable private minibus. Travel time isn’t longer than 45 minutes starting from the main market square. The venue is close to the woods is arranged with tables, benches and garden parasol so you can relax when needed. As it is outdoor event it maybe influenced by weather condition.
For the quad biking & paintball you will receive protective equipment and coveralls. Outdoor dress code (clothes and shoes) is required. For 4×4 drive you need to have valid driving licence. Safety instructions and game rules will be provided by activity instructors. Each participant will do activity as a member of small team. The event is organised exclusively for you and you will have enough time to enjoy it, eat army pea soup and wrap up the whole day with bonfire and sausages fried over the open fire. Extras available on special request – video filming, snacks, finger food. After the activity is finished our representative will assist you back to your drop off destination.
Approximate activity time with round-trip transfers: 3,5-6 hours. It depends on group size and agreed final event option.
Off Road Day recommended option:
- 15 min drive in 4×4 car per person
- 30 min ride on quad bike per person
- 60 min paintball game with 200 bullets per person
- Mobile canteen with army soup
- Bonfire with sausages, sides and soft drinks
- Indoor bubble football tournament
- Game instructors
- Venue rental – indoor, with shower facilities
- Private group assistant
- Full equipment
- Massive Cup & medals for winners, medals for 2nd & 3rd place
- Warm up with a pro-trainer
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer from your hotel/head quarter
- Bottle of champagne for the winner – arranged on request
- Alcoholic drinks – arranged on request, of course after the race
- Extra soft drinks – arranged on request
- Snacks – arranged on request
- Video & Photos – arranged on request
Pickup points arranged individually. Usually pick up point is at your hotel or if it is on the street with restricted traffic within 5 minutes walking distance.
Times to be individually arranged.
Return location to be individually arranged.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum number of participants applies: 10 people
- Dress code is sport (clothes and shoes)
- Shower facilities available
- Participants mustn’t be intoxicated to take part
To receive exact prices you need to customise your activity by specifying size of your group and choosing preferred package and proceed to the checkout. After that you’ll receive a detailed offer with no strings attached.
To proceed with the booking a deposit is required to be paid by credit or debit card.
For a full refund, cancel at least 5 days in advance of the start date of the experience.