We Do Rafting on Olympic Mountain Canoeing Track in Krakow
Less than 30 minutes away from the Main Market Square in Old Town Krakow there’s a canoeing track. It’s truly professional as many times a year it holds international rafting and canoeing world cups. The waterflow 15m3/sec is greater than many mountain rivers you probably have ever seen and it is level ww3/ww3+.
How Does It Compare To Mountain Rivers?
The international white water level scale (ww1-ww6) places the track you can enjoy rafting with us on ww3/ww3+. It’s hard to describe it, it’s easy to visualize it:
- ww1 / easy – the river is very slow with almost zero water flow. You can maneuver with great easy; no no tides, no obstacles, no cascades.
- ww2 / moderately difficult – the river gets sudden drops, obstacles and cascades in moderate amount. Maneuvering is easy.
- ww3 / difficult (our track) – the river is quick, tides may be high and irregular, obstacles/stones frequent, possible whirlpools. Maneuvering still possible from raft or kayak level.
- ww4 / very difficult – Maneuvering still possible but often requires stops to plan the kayaking route. Also great alert and top kayaking skills required to maneuver safely.
- ww5 / extremely difficult
- ww6 / hardly possible to kayaking
Most Demanding Not Only For Newbies, But Still Safe
The track being in ww3/ww3+ level is very demanding but due to the fact it is artificial the banks are very close even if you fall into water, plus you wear a life vest and wetsuit which increases your buoyancy.
Before the activity starts our instructors – some of them took part in the Olympic Games – will tell you everything how to raft in a safe and enjoyable way.
White Water Rafting – See It In Video Clip:
Want to Paddle Through Waves and Fight with Rapids?
Do you love water sport? Do you prefer active rest close to nature? Do you dream of extreme rafting on a wild river? Excellently! Get ready to experience the water flow (15m3/sek) the same as in the highest mountain streams without travelling far out of town! Near Krakow, there is the Olympic mountain kayaking track, where not only professionals but also enthusiasts of strong sensations train! The track is deceptively reminiscent of a natural, rapid stream with extraordinary power and shape. It’s hard to swim in a raft or ponton without the right skills, but don’t worry – you’ll be trained and instructed on site! It is also a safe place with all safeguards – you will get equipment such as life vest, neoprene shoes, wetsuit and helmet.
After all, bring a towel and change of clothes with you! So if you’re looking for unusual entertainment for yourself, your family or friends, don’t hesitate anymore! The extreme adventure you’ll remember for decades. Teamwork and strength are what counts here, so gather trusted people, put on protective clothing and paddles in your hand! Controlled fight with the element of water is an excellent and safe opportunity to test yourself in extreme situations – the mountain rafting track is 320 meters long, which means that you will have a lot of fun! Adrenaline spikes guaranteed. You will certainly tremble with positive emotions and be wet.
Full protective equipment, instructors & transfers included. When do you want to start?
Local Guide Assistant