Ready for derby?
All football fans in Krakow can not wait for tonight's game. There will be another derby of Krakow between Cracovia and Wisla Krakow. The stadiums of these clubs are located on the opposite sides of the Krakowskie Blonia. This time the game will take place at the Cracovia stadium. You can expect that the stands will be full of spectators.
- Wisła is currently in 8th place with 28 points
- Cracovia is 12th and has 19 points on its account
- Both teams lost their last league matches, so they will care about victory in such an important match
- Cracovia last time lost at home with Wisła in 2010
- Wisla Krakow’s coach Kiko Ramirez lost his job after last league defeat
What to do in Krakow before the match?
The game starts at 20:30 local time, so there is plenty of time before and you can spend in an active way. What can you do? In our opinion, there are two options: Bubble Football or Shooting Range. These activities will bring you into the climate of shooting, which certainly will not be lacking while the match. During the bubble football game you can empathise with the role of footballer and check how hard it is to score a goal in an inflatable ball. At the shooting range, you can regulate your sights. Can you hit 10 on the target? Such a shot can be compared to a free kick and a shot right spang in the middle of the goal corner.